Hey Beliebers


17 Nov 2011 @ 11:02 PTG | 0 Comment [s]


MY HEART BELONGS TO :

IRHAM :)


Hello guys , hari ni aku terasa gila excited nak updating post !!
Cause i've got new background skin :] Me love it .
Back to the topic , well as u can see , today aku nak cakap pasal my wonderful boyfriend
Lol , sorry post hari ni memang sangat sangat annoying . Yaya , im just in love with that boy .
1.11.2011 & he is mine :)
Seriously , sumpah sayang sangat dekat dia . Budak ni bukan nya macam si tuutt & si tutt tu .
He's kinda cute ;p Hari hari kalau tak 'ss' tak sah kan sayang ?
Lol , i love the way he says " Sayang ,i love you " oh gosh ! damn , he makes me melt
And that the reason why im in love with him .
I love you my hero , my love , my dup dap && my everything ! Haha *overnyaa .
May both of us last forever . Amin :]






Older Post | Newer Post

Hye. Thanks for visiting my blog. Enjoy :)



Story About Links